Monday, July 29, 2013

FuNNy RSVP cArD!!!!

Funny RSVP Card Shows Off Couple's Sense Of Humor 
^^^^^^ LINK

I saw this and completely fell in LOVE! It showcases the couple’s personalities and adds a very different twist to the boring, traditional RSVP card. What do you normally get on a RSVP…Absolutely Yes or Regrettably No? Where is the FUN in that? I would love to do a wedding for a couple that believed this was okay…I can only imagine what other exciting turns they took to get to holy matrimony!!! 

YES! I will be attending...

HECK YES...I’ll be there with bells on and an extra kidney cause I plan to get DOWN!

HONEY…I wouldn’t miss this Beyonce set you are about to play for NOBODY!

I’ll BE THERE…You can’t have a real party without ME!

Ahhh YES…I need to witness this union to believe it! (That’s rude! If your friends check that one, are they really your friends???)

TURN UP…TURN UP…in my Kevin Heart voice

Ahh Yeah... so I can post pics on social media like we are closer than we really are!
 
So I heard Dave Hollister was performing...even if he doesn't I'm coming to be nosey!
 
Yes...I heard you had a overwhelmingly single bridal party, I'll be there looking CUTEEEEE!

 
NO!! I won't be attending...

Umm…I’m SO OVER THIS!

I’ll pass, you be doing way toooo much wit yo’ extra self!

I’d rather play in traffic than attend...

You know what, I’m jealous, so I’d rather just talk ish at home

I don’t have a thing to wear to your royal affair

Girl, how did you even get my address? I’m good!!!

Because I know you’ll talk about me if I don’t bring you a gift and I don’t plan to bring you a gift…I’ll pass
 
See the way my relationship is set up...considering we use to...Never mind you understand tho right?


~XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. "see the way my relationship is set up...." im crying this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one was my fave...I was typing it and envisioning Kevin Hart saying it! lol

    ReplyDelete