Friday, February 10, 2012

Wrap Up-Haliwood: A Star is Born

Happy Friday everyone!

Latest Testimonial...


Jay,
It has truly been my pleasure working with you for the Coleman baby shower.
You made planning and executing such a large baby shower seem like a breeze and you certainly made my life easy by contacting vendors, setting up appointments, and following through on every detail no matter how large or small.
You were extremely professional in every way and because of you the Coleman baby shower turned out to be a hit!
Everyone is still talking about how well planned the shower was!!! I had one guest to send me an email about the shower and she commented "You guys have done an amazing job on this for Hali.  I have NEVER seen a shower so well orchestrated!"

Thanks to you the Coleman shower was a blast and an unforgettable event!!!
I will definitely be using you for ALL my future event planning and recommending your services to everyone I know!

Thank you!


Sweets....Cupcakes, Cake and later Chocolate Strawberries were added


Cake from a Bakery of the Family's choice...



Messages to the MTB...

Hustle & Bustle....



Favors given for Baby's 1st Pic...


Catering....MTB request


MTB's special chair....Gift table VERY early in the shower...

Linens....Auction Game table....Centerpieces executed by a Sister!


Check-in Table and me with some of the Family....

Additional Favors...


1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS baby shower, i hate pink but i love this concept!!!

    ReplyDelete