Monday, August 15, 2011

18 Seaboard

Greetings...

This weekend marked the end of the RSVP's for the engagement dinner! I have a new friend in Matt of 18 Seaboard! He's so timely with his emails and he'll work something out in a flash! I love people like that...you know the ones that make the world go round- springing into action!!! Let's face it, the lazy people do not make the world go round, they only slow it up (Yelp you heard it here first)! He's so descriptive and he'll add bullet points-OH MY GOSH how I love bullet points #clarity. I've only been to 18 Seaboard once and as you guessed with the seaboard, there are a lot of seafood dishes. I think I got a salad last time but it was good since I do not eat seafood. The ambiance is really nice-extremely modern and chic. We have a private room-we've already confirmed bud vases with fresh flowers, easel for the 18x24 engagement photo, personalized menus, and a section for the engagement roast! The menu is 3 courses with brisket as the highlight....3-5 choices for each course! The couple decided against alcohol...so all I have left to do is balloons, favor boxes, mini programs, and name tags!

Uh let me check on some things right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment