Wednesday, February 8, 2017

travel ‘round the world


Hey ya pals!!!

 “Thank you for being a Fran…travel ‘round the world and back again tah do do”…. some of my friends are the very BEST when it comes to sliding my information and you have to know I certainly appreciate that. In one week I’ve had 3 of my friends approach me, asking for my contact info because they KNOW of someone that just got engaged. Lol. I just pray they don’t make me sound super thirsty or make my potential clients feel like I drum up business on the regular. Before you make a face…see I imagine it to be when you’re 18 and on mom’s insurance AND get your FIRST speeding ticket. You can hardly process before those attorneys are sending “tattle tale” letters to your house. MAN. I know this has happened to y’all. Lol Memories. Anywho…I just hate to be that type of attorney. I’d like to be the attorney that is sought after just a tad. Referred to if you will. However, realizing I still have DUES to pay to the “game”…I guess I’ll take them how I get them. Honestly though, the clients I get that way tend to be super flakey and the way my time is set up, I can’t do flakey. Sooo I’ve just been encouraging my friends to please please please don’t bombard your coworkers and friends with my info. Don’t make me TACKY.

Wondering what to do when you first get engaged???


Do...

*Call anyone that would be offended if they first saw it on SOCIAL MEDIA!!

*Apparently post a picture on your social media…quickest way to alert everyone in one swoop…make those GAG…and let everyone that passed on you reevaluate their ENTIRE life.

*Get that ring sized…how would it look if you lose it and you JUST got it?

*Get that ring insured…for when you need that quick insurance scam, I mean honest pay out.

*Thank BAE every day for two weeks!!

DO NOT….

*Try to set a date the same day you get engaged-I promise you aren't 100% sure just yet.

*Start looking for a planner the very next day, even though you really feel like you need one THIS QUICKLY.

*Listen to all the people that will offer unsolicited advice as soon as they find out without a COINT to give you.

*Pick a petty fight with BAE…they are in the clear for 30 days.

 

I think that’s a banging list…lol

~xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment