Monday, June 25, 2012

Event::62312

Muffins!!!!!
Happy Monday <---Screaming that just to get my week off to a GREAT start! You should try it! I had fantastic quiet time with the Lord this morning but I then lost the battle with my mouth today lol! Thank goodness tomorrow is filled with brand new mercies!
Sooo today, June 25th, marks the 17 year anniversary of my Mom and her husband….it has been a long 17 years but hey they are still trucking along! Congrats to the both of them…my bf Chase and I went down for dinner yesterday to celebrate!
The graduation event this weekend went well….considering the smoldering HEAT, very limited parking, and swarm of flies of course. The menu consisted of turkey bbq, grilled bbq chicken, hotdogs, sweet & sour turkey meatballs, macaroni salad, baked beans, fruit platter, awesome cool whip-cream cheese-orange zest dip, chips and dip! The food that wasn’t on the grill was catered…wish I knew her name. The honoree’s sister was in charge of games, door prices, toasts…. it was nice, intimate, and all of those wonderful things! The family was extremely proud of their graduate and it showed.
I only assisted with rentals (tents, tables, chairs)….take a look belowJ



Graduate, Me....

When the Party moved inside....

No comments:

Post a Comment