Friday, June 15, 2012

Pisstivistidy

Happy Friday,

On yesterday one of my friends (oh after SHOWING UP 30 minutes late) met me for wing night! After getting over a moderate level of pisstivistidy....I was able to sit down and have normal conversation. My thing with ALL people is...we all have things come up unexpectedly but can we give those we are meeting a simple heads up text...phone call....something? As adults, let's not ignore, avoid, or act as if someone's time or money is insignificant because that ish is Rudeboots! Ugh Ugh Ugh had a day today with a "friend" lol

Anywho....This friend yesterday asked if I had anything coming up and I said nothing confirmed. There is always talk of needing help but sometimes people don't follow through with a contract. Wellll from this conversation derived me helping out with a small graduation party. Invitations have been given out but some of the loose ends need to be tied up and that's where I come in. It'll be small, intimate family and friends....cookout style celebratory dinner for a lady that is very dear to my heart that graduated from Strayer. It's never too late to go back and she proved that to the WORLD! Kudos!!!

I'll be helping with the rentals...doing the legwork! I'm happy for the contract!

~Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment