Friday, November 9, 2012

bRio....

The engagement party went almost smashing....the 13 people scheduled to show up became 6 people INCLUDING the bride and groom! LOL We ate wonderful food, enjoyed cocktails, and had dessert! There were no games played unfortunately (not MY idea lol) but we did enjoy conversing with the groom since we'd never had the pleasure to be in his company.

Pictures? Don't mind if I do...





Favor's were my contribution...the cute boxes had buttercups and kisses!!!!
Check out SOME of my plans from the email I sent on Oct. 15.

Greetings again,

As promised...here is a list of prizes and materials for the games. Things that should be purchased, borrowed, or obtained are CAPITALIZED!!!! Since it's been a hassle to get participation in games, I'll leave which games you choose to do up to you. If you'll let me know before hand what you decide so that I won't be ill prepared when attempting to facilitate, I'd appreciated it. 

1. How well do you know your mate?   (Physical: Bride) BLINDFOLD

2. How well do you know your mate?   (Written: Groom) PRINTED QUESTIONS, BAG OR BASKET FOR ATTENDEES TO PICK A QUESTION, BAG OF CANDY (NO GUM PER YOUR REQUEST) I have attached the questionnaire for the bride to answer...you should not send it via email for her to answer because she'll remember the questions and possibly share with her Groom. It is best to use the phone to gain answers.

3. Written "funny story" to bride and groom      CARDSTOCK (THICK) PAPER, PEN, CLIPBOARD

4. Who will wear the pants?      TWO ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER

5. You can't say...?         $STORE MINI WEDDING BUBBLE PACK WITH WEDDING BELLS OR HEARTS (DO NOT GET BUBBLES WITHOUT HEARTS BC THE PURPOSE MAY BE LOST)  *****Need 2 Prizes for this game****************

6. Hot garter or hot bouquet? GARTER, OR BOUQUET **************Need 1 Prize************

~~~~~~~~~FAVORS (I'LL BE PURCHASING BOXES AND CANDY FOR 13~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please let me know if you have further questions.
It's been an absolute pleasure, I look forward to seeing you at the event!
Thanks
Jay
-- 
TIMELESS CREATIONS By JAY
"A distinctive touch to any event"

Jay Worley
Event Consulting & Decor
Cary, NC
M: 919-548-3109
E:   
timelesscreationsbyjay@gmail.com
W:  https://sites.google.com/site/timelesscreationsbyjay/
B:   http://timelesscreationsbyjay.blogspot.com/
**Every event is special, I make yours spectacular!**

No comments:

Post a Comment