Saturday, December 10, 2011

lOnG NiGHtS....

Hello....

Let me begin by stating it's 10:35P on a Saturday night....right and I'm writing a blog! lol Don't judge me!! I have so many things going on right now with the possibility of adding 2 additional events in the beginning of next year! This whole weekend I've been WORKING! Researching on the Internet, sending emails, watching Do it yourself mini videos....the whole nine! I met at the venue of the baby shower last night and had such a productive meeting. So much so, I was in a rush to report back on ALL my action items. I love doing this!!! I've already sent the official quote for linens....so yeah it's going to be over $700. But I get a special planner's discount....so that will take it down just a tad. We're going to focus on the linens more than wall decor because the MTB really wants them. It takes a lot of measuring and research to know what size table cloth will fit the table the way you  have envisioned...

At 100 Guests and 8ppl per table....

TABLES
13 rounds SOLID: White 120" Floor length for the 100 Guests

4 Rectangles SOLID: Hot Pink 90x132" Floor length for the Cake/Dessert, Gift, and 2 Buffets
3 Rectangles SOLID: Silver 90x132" Floor length for the 2 Buffets and 2 physical games

1 Classroom [18x60] SOLID: Hot Pink 54x120" for the Check-in

CHAIRS
100 SOLID: White LCC for the Guests
2 SOLID: Silver LCC for the ladies at the Check-in
1 SOLID: Hot Pink LCC the SPECIAL Mother to be chair

SASHES
52 SOLID: Hot Pink
51 SOLID: Silver
There is an additional $100 to have the bows Pre-set and Prettied in long Bows


The invitations arrived on Friday so I will get those this week to be mailed out! My first payment is due December 15 and we plan to make all purchases between December 15 and January 1. This is working out like a dream....

~Goodnight 

2 comments:

  1. even tho i'm a delta and love my crimson, i am all about the hot pink for this shower:)

    and you know you gonna have to break down these acronyms maam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MTB...Mother to Be! Since I used it in a blog before I just rolled with it in this one. My apologies!
    I'm all about this baby shower too....If I wanted a child I'd do something similar to this...lol

    ReplyDelete