Thursday, December 15, 2011

SupEr RisQUE

Good afternoon,
Hoping things are going exceptionally well for my followers on this Fab Friday! One of my favorite cake vendors is having a SALE! No not your common bake sale BUT a “winter special” *drum roll*….3 tier wedding cakes that feed 100 people for $299. The trick….it has to be a December 2011, January February or March 2012 date and this winter special does not apply to previously placed orders! But if you’re last minute OR all of a sudden have an event….this is a great deal. Their cakes are moist and their butter cream icing, to die for. They usually give free cake tasting for cakes serving 100 guests or more….I love that this place seems extra classy and tasteful-ultimately the most professional ever when dealing with them…but they have this section of their site that’s super RISQUE hunnie let me just tell you! Umm it’s for the grown and sexy crowd to say the least….cakes meant for bachelor and bachelorette parties….raunchy birthdays and gag anniversaries. LOL it’s funny! If that’s your type of personality, have fun with it! They do a great job of following through for you….never have I ever seen so many corsets, positions and male/female genitalia on cakes! I’m impressed with how virtuous they come across yet they still dive into that dirty dirty! Hey… appealing to ALL markets and all walks of life! That my friends, will keep them in business! I am neither mad nor offended!
Recently, they have given me a quote for my baby shower cake. Remember that star cake I blogged about earlier this month…well now the MTB (Mother to Be) found a pregnant topper and fell completely in love with it. I must admit it is a cutey McCutey…a pregnant lady sits atop a cake with her purse on one side and her shih tzu on the other!!!! I’ve gotten 2 quotes between $600-800 dollars but my favorite bakery (the one with the sale) will make the topper for only $25.00 if we purchase the cake there…the cake itself is between $3.00-$4.50 a serving….
~Lata

No comments:

Post a Comment