Friday, December 2, 2011

HeAvy is BeSt

Hi Hi Hi HI…it’s Friday!!!!
Sooo Baby Shower update? Don’t mind if I do! Save the dates were sent out via punchbowl (alternative to evite) in November as scheduled! As of last night there were 72 views so far….I guess that’s okay L because invitations have officially been ordered and will be sent out the 3rd week of December. I LOVE the invitations. They tie into the theme PERFECTLY and look super fancy! These invites will really set the tone for the event as they are the first tangible thing the guests will receive. When I obtained the proof I was so pleased, I look forward to working with this vendor for other things such as signs, place cards, and table numbers with this same design for the shower. You know, really drive it home with everything matching! Cohesiveness really screams Hollywood star studded event...well to me at least!  
So the menu has finally been confirmed for the baby shower. *Drum Roll Please*
Jerk Chicken Skewers w/ Mango Salsa
Wing Platter
Shrimp Skews w/ cocktail Sauce
Chicken Pockets filled with chicken (I have no idea why the caterer named it that)
Chocolate Covered Strawberries that will appear on the cake table

The Mother to be passed on: Mini Crab Cakes, Spring Rolls, Crab Salad in Wonton cups (this was almost on the menu), Mini Quiche, Fried Ravioli, Spinach Dip w/ Chips, Fruit and Cheese Platter (she did mentioned this), Collard Green Eggrolls, and Pulled Pork Eggrolls. It is my experience when you’re having something catered and they give you a list of things to choose from…pick the HEAVIER hors d’oevres to get your money’s worth. That's just what the MTB did....

Baby Shower Cake

Official Invitation
~Tata

1 comment: