Monday, September 26, 2011

Old SchOOL ruLE

Your wedding dress should be white....Umm not so much in this day and age!

Yes white is pure and perfect but I love when brides rock an ivory or champagne dress! Honestly, no matter the color as long as the fit is NICE, I'm a fan! We all aren't size 0's or even size 10's but we can all accentuate the best part of our womanly figures! Some of us just have to do the very best we can...trust me I know this to be so true for myself lol! A lil chicken cutlet (did people really use to put a boneless chicken breast in their bra???) for those that don't have excess up top and some sturdy undergarments to push things in place and add a lil bump where needed below! I LOVE to be different and true to my personality, so if an old tradition doesn't necessarily fit in, I don't advise following through on it! Dare to be YOU! I think it's much appreciated when guests notice your "different" on your day :)

Color COLOR COLOR!!!!! Let's put a pop of color in a sash or non traditional colored jewelry around the neck...YES!!! Gets me rather excited! I love to see an accent shoe of some sort...whether it be a sexy high heel-pump or peek toe...or some wedding colored converses...I think it's so adorable. This is where I start to lose a lot of people when I speak of wearing something other than a heel at your wedding! The wedding I was planning for me lol, well we were going to wear Prada's because he was a huge fan of these $500 shoes and had several pairs...so I was going to get me some equally expensive Prada sneakers too, or he was going to get them! I remember he would act like they were Jordan's or something...I promise he would have stood in line at the crack of dawn had it EVER been a line to stand in....Right, guess he had it like that! Moving on....Be unique-one of kind-truly you!!!! I can't wear heels because of an unfortunate incident at my graduation...so I would rather not wear kitten heels or straight up flats (My normal day to day)...I'd rather match my hubby and let us share that! We'd be jumping off to a nice start! Remember: Couples that begin by sharing spend a lifetime caring! haha I just made that up...on the spot! Go ME!!!!

~XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment