Thursday, March 8, 2012

TeStimoniALS...

Hello,
Just wanted to share a few testimonials with you that I've received since the completion of the Womble-Smith wedding! People have said some really nice things and I certainly appreciate it as my small business grows! I am open to critiques as well and I have gotten a few believe it or not! lol
Jay, There are no words to express how much I appreciate all of your support on Saturday (especially with the dance terminology). It is because of your great direction and planning that this event was a hit.. I consider the couple family and was truly honored that they asked me to provide this service for their wedding reception. It is considered a bonus to have had an opportunity to work with you. Thank you..  ~Deejay

Thanks for the kind words; I think everything came off beautifully ~Father of Groom

Hi Jay, My pleasure. You are certainly on the ball and your professionalism shines through like a star. It was a joy to work with you and that's what makes things pleasant when there is no second guessing. If I run across anyone needing a planner, I know who to contact if that's ok. Take care. ~Pianist




~Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment