Friday, March 16, 2012

TeStimoniALS...x2


Hi Jay, My husband and I had so much fun on Saturday and everything from the church to the reception was absolutely beautiful!  I have a little bit of "OCD" in my personality, so I can truly appreciate the details that went into organizing this wedding, and you did a fantastic job.  I would love to work with you in the future.  Aside from the thousands of invitations I sell online, I also do custom designs as was needed by the couple. ~Stationary 
Jay, Thank you so much. And it was a pleasure working with you. You did a great job coordinating.  A good coordinator makes my job even easier! Take care and be blessed! ~Pastor
You did an excellent job with planning the wedding day! It was definitely a rather smooth day. If I were to point out that something went wrong it would be when "others" started planning the wedding the DAY of. LOL. (Our inside joke)  Again thanks for your consideration and I hope to work with you again! ~Photographer
It was our pleasure and I hope we work together again very very soon! ~Reception Venue

2 comments: