Tuesday, March 6, 2012

brIdal pOrtrAits....

Why Hello….
Happy Tuesday Love muffins! *Yawn* I’m still unfortunately just a little sluggish from this past weekend! Womble-Smith wedding is now in the past, and from conducting a little chitter chatter, the bride is a happy client! So as you know, I’m a one woman show so that leaves a lot on me most events (to be expected) BUT not this one! I had my Mom and some amazing friends that helped throughout the weekend! I’m sure they’re the only reasons why I got any sleep at all! Lol I put my Mom on tablecloth and chair cover duty (not tying sashes however) of course I helped her while also moving chairs and tables and decorating for cocktail hour in the business center! I had absolute PROFESSIONALS doing the centerpieces…they took a lot of time as they were in charge of stringing wire coils through itty bitty holes on crystals and then hanging them on a glittery branch! The branches were surrounded by white marble rocks and that was inside green flower pots! Needless to say that was a lot of lifting and they got REALLY chalky messing with it all! I’m grateful to have been able to pass that along! Shockingly, another friend showed up and surprised me…he was called in for reinforcement and he got straight to work…we tied 150+ sashes in less than 2 hours! He was a mad man! I was slow in comparison BUT I was doing a lot of other things as well in between! I had such a busy schedule ( I can tell you about it later)….LOL but enough about me…I can finally share some bridal photos with you! Have a look see..these were some of my faves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment