Friday, November 4, 2011

Budget...Smudget!!!

Happy Friday…..*does Friday dance*
So this is one massive baby shower…but since it’s still in the beginning stages we still have time to simplify it or make it very ostentatious (I love that word lol #Wordswithfriends). On Tuesday the client requested a real time budget but I usually stray away because I’m still a sharpie pen and printed worksheet type of gal…but I want to give the client what she asks for. She said it would help with keeping the family and her on point and that’s pretty logical! Side note: When I get big time each client will have their own workspace/worksheets/bulletin boards in a password protected section…meaning a real time budget that I can update and they can update simultaneously! Now back to the present, right now my bride gives me all her receipts and chile she forgets sometimes and then relies on her account overview online lol
Check out the spreadsheet…tailored to the event!!!  I deleted all personal information...Elgin Lumpkin is R&B singer Ginuwine's birth name ( I love him). I kind of cut off the pink Director's block on the right...well really this is the most horrible picture EVER -it wouldn't let me paste my print screen so I could show all sections lol! Umm I still have to figure out a formula that writes a logical formula to auto-populate 1 if the answer is yes in the RSVP section!  It’s equipped with a section to keep track of Guests, Budget, and Schedule….



I use another budget page too…(my lil secret) but it’s apart of a well known invitation website and they are usually pretty on point…I told my client about that one if she chooses to use it because honestly it’s always pretty accurate!!!!
~Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment