Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ishe's emAILS....

Dudes & Dudettes....

Vendor's should thoroughly answer all questions....if that means typing an answer in a different color each time a question appears-Let's do that! <--See how that works lol The devil is in the details as Mrs. Phaedra Parks said on the Real Housewives of Atlanta Sunday night! Truly some details can be confusing when simply discussing via phone to anyone that happens to answer the phone that day....but if I first have a contract and second have emails where you stated key information in WRITING....I can constantly refer back to it! That makes my life so much easier...and full time job friendly! I have coworkers that do not mind handling all types of business in ear's reach of everyone but that's just not my thing...maybe it'll change as I get older.

My email
[Good morning Mr. ----------,

I am Jay Worley and I will be assisting in the ---------- Baby shower at your hotel on January 28, 2012. I am in the process of inquiring about linens and chair covers and have some questions concerning the measurements of both. Currently we are anticipating 13 round guests tables (banquet style set up) and need to know the exact measurements of the rounds. We intend to set up food and games and I'd like to know the measurements of any additional tables available (ie classroom and rectangle). The Duke and Carolina rooms have been reserved! What is the maximum number of tables these rooms will hold, as this is important as we begin to envision the set up. Lastly, will you provide information on the chairs as we intend to rent chair covers-for instance whether they are folding or standard hotel chairs.

Is there a surround sound system available for use and is it compatible with an IPOD and CD? Is there a PA system available equipped with microphones? Does your hotel own easels for display of posters? Are there any other items whether they are free or for a fee included in the rental of the Duke and Carolina rooms.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply!
 Jay]


Well that fell on deaf ears....he's not one to pay heavy attention to detail! Some questions were answered....most were overlooked! I'll have to call and then go by the venue for a better understanding. Once the budget is increased and certain pricey foods are prepared by the family, I'll have to begin another round of communication with Ishe...email off limits of course!

~Kisses
**Happy 27th Birthday to my best friend Chase T.P. Jordan**

No comments:

Post a Comment