Monday, October 17, 2011

blah blah blah....

I'm in shock! It seems like everything personally planned in my life is down right failing me! I had a greensboro trip on Saturday, planned for almost 2 weeks, and there was a HUGE communication mix up that left me in a car for 2 hours! Yeah it's not funny yet! Then I had State fair plans on Sunday and guess what...yeah you guessed it, they decided it would be better to go next Sunday ( I won't even be in town)! As if all of that wasn't a hand full...I texted my friend  about Thursday's fair date and she made a hair appointment at the same time we were venturing to the fair! *side eye* WHY people? In the spirit of friendship, we all know how hard it is to make and keep a hair appointment so I didn't press the issue! I write things on my calendar, I take people at their word and it just didn't work out this weekend! One positive about this past weekend...a dear friend got engaged!!! I'm super happy for them! #teamking

I have a brand new attitude about this weekend...I'm looking forward to it! I really have my fingers crossed that it happens as there haven't been a whole lot of update emails. Me in North Myrtle Beach with 4 other girls! YAY! I hope the weather isn't terribly cold! I didn't do any of the planning on this trip...I started helping with the hotel because I have a great discount usually BUT sleeping 5 people offered little to nothing. That 3rd extra bed kept me so far away from the usual price I often pay! I had broken it down to 2 rooms at a deal...but then realized we might as well go with the 1st option that had no discount but allowed us all to stay in one room! So there you go....

As for things I'm working on....Pictures were due Friday from the photographer. Previously, they were sent back to her because we received them a tad bit unfinished!  The engagement party was on August 27, so I'm looking for the pictures as soon as possible to say the least. Wedding dress pickup post alterations is this Wednesday *AWWWWEEEEE* and shoes and necklace have been purchased! I'm ready to schedule the bridal portraits but I need the engagement pictures first! We only have a select few Saturdays left this year so I'd really like to get that on the road. I have bids for the bride's hair and the make up artist is booked! Currently waiting on my swatches for linens...so progress is pretty good!!! Made another florist appointment at a different florist for Friday!!! Currently trying to forget last thursday happened...but I do watch the video (see the previous post) and chuckle sometimes :)

~Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment