Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Swatches, More Swatches, & More Swatches, & EVEN MORE SWATCHES

Helloooo,

My swatch order was shipped yesterday! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN REPEATEDLY* Wheew it'll be such a relief when it gets here. I've been working on linens for 3 straight weeks now and I'm ready to get some concrete choices under my belt. I've come up with the vision for the cocktail hour versus the reception hall...yeah total difference! It's one of those things that either people will truly get or ask "well wonder why they did this?" lol I actually mentioned the idea matter-a-factly to the bride and quickly moved past it as it was an after thought...but she said, "ooo I like that, let's do it!" So we revamped the initial vision to the new one!


ORIGINAL VISION
The Process really wasn't as confusing as I'm probably making it seem! Well with the purchase of the junior bridesmaid's dresses, bride's shoes, and bridesmaid dresses...we had variations of the original colors! We couldn't narrow it down by using a website...sadly! So I ordered swatches...more swatches...and more swatches..AND EVEN MORE SWATCHES! But in our defense, once we make those decisions we can order a sample set for $12.95 + tax! lol To say the least, my regional representative and I are best buds now! She always replies as if I'm asking for stuff that not many people ask for *blushes*...yet she always has the option, so it's apparent my requests are truly valuable and maybe other planners aren't as thorough as I am! Their client's lost....book me! (Shameless Plug) I guess some people can order online and have it show up ready for their wedding...I CAN NOT! I at least need a sample set to be sure...I like to match as much as I can. A wedding with 99 colors throughout looks awful!

I hope the florist can incorporate the TRUE colors of the wedding...it's both hard to find and expensive to get exact matches....but I'd sure like them to try! lol

I ordered all of these Purple and Greens....the funny part is they are actually ALL around the same color...OPTIONS OPTIONS OPTIONS!

Confetti - Honeydew
Confetti - Pomegranate
Crinkle Taffeta - Apple
Crinkle Taffeta - Aubergine
Crinkle Taffeta - Raspberry Ice
Lamour - Lavender
Bengaline - Apple
Crinkle Taffeta - Pistachio
Crushed Romance - Golden Rose
Crushed Romance - Lime
Crushed Romance - Wild Orchid
Liquid Lame - Liquid Fuchsia
Organza - Apple
Organza - Deep Purple
Organza - Eggplant
Organza - Violet
Pintuck - Eggplant
Satin - Apple
Satin - Citron
Satin - Eggplant
Satin - Grape
Satin - Purple
Satin - Victorian Lilac
Satin - Sage
Sheer - Violet Sheer Satin Stripe
Sheer - Victorian Lilac Satin Edge
Solids - Apple
Solids - Lime Green
Solids - Neon Green
Solids - Plum
Solids - Purple
Stripes - Black and White
Tissue Lame - Lilac
Tissue Lame - Purple
Solids - Black
Solids - White
Solids - Lilac
Pintuck - Celedon

Ridiculous...I know lol

No comments:

Post a Comment