Friday, October 14, 2011

Once upon a time at the Florist...A Comedic Movie

Greetings,

You won't believe what happened to me on yesterday! So I've moved on to action item...FLOWERS! Excitement right? Yes it really is! Flowers are so beautiful and smell so nice...real flowers scream WEDDING! So armed with ideas, pictures, colors, and the budget I'm ready to begin another long round of consultations. It's a long process, sure....but it's fun! I made an appointment with a florist that was highly recommended by the knot. Pretty respectable wedding site, right? The bride, searching for inspiration found a shop right here in Raleigh...so naturally I want to start where's she's comfortable before I visit  my list of vendors! Once on their site I was equally impressed with them. The florist however...well I wasn't impressed with him at all via email and phone. Let's just say he didn't give me the "warm and fuzzy". When you're spending money for real flowers, I expect to get the "warm and fuzzy" lol. Well...I could go on and on about this upsetting experience but I won't....I captured the video! It's okay to laugh at our expense....it's a comedy:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment